Prime commercial site located in the heart of Rockland County ideal for a variety of uses. Two story office building (Parcel 1) comprised of 3,735 square feet per floor with a partial lower level used for general offices, meeting room, cafeteria and mechanicals. This building is situated on 2.6+/- acres with approximately 84 car parking and is fully sprinklered. Service and Maintenance Building (Parcel 2) comprised of 8,300+/- square feet (also sprinklered with loading dock) and an 1,800+/- square foot Shop Building, both buildings are situated on 3.1+/- acres.
- Address: 330 and 360 West Nyack Road, West Nyack, NY 10994
- Location: Located in the heart of Rockland County on the north side of West Nyack Road, ¼ mile east of intersection with Route 304. Excellent accessibility for cars and trucks being only minutes from Routes 304, 59 and 303 in addition to New York State Thruway and Palisades Interstate Parkway.
- Tax Description: 64.7-1-5 (Parcel 1-2.6 acres) and 64.7-1-4 (Parcel 2-3.1 acres)
- Zoning: CO-in the Town of Clarkstown which permits a multitude of uses including but not limited to professional, administrative and business offices, light manufacturing, processing, wholesale, distribution, warehousing, etc. All uses subject to approval by the Town of Clarkstown building department and other government agencies.
- Price: $5,000,000
Parcel 1 School 2018 $92,351.16 State/County/Town 2019 $47,126.58 Total $139,477.74 Parcel 2 School 2018 $22,866.74 State/County/Town $11,531.03 Total $34,397.77
- Date Available: To be determined
Steven Mason Yassky, President
Exclusive Licensed Broker
845-356-2400 ex. 102 (office)