This prime free standing building is located the geographic heart of Rockland County. The first level is laid out as a pediatric medical office with a waiting/reception area, nurses’ station, 12 exam rooms, four doctors’ offices, billing office area, medical records room and four 2-fixture handicap accessible bathrooms. The second level has a lounge/breakroom, two offices and a 2-fixture bathroom. The ground floor has 6,065+/- gross feet with the second floor containing 1,250+/- square feet situated on 1.1+/- acres. There is ample parking with 64+/- parking spots
- Address: 35 Smith Street, Nanuet, New York 10954
- Location: Immediately off Route 59 with access from Smith Street. Excellent access to the New York State Thruway, Palisades Parkway, Garden State Parkway, Route 304 and Route 59.
- Tax Description: 64.6-1-11 in the Town of Clarkstown
- Square Footage: 7,315 +/-
- Zoning: RS-Regional Shopping in the Town of Clarkstown which permits a multitude of uses including retail sales, showroom, personal services, offices, medical, showroom, etc.
- Price: $22 per square foot triple net
State/County/Town 2021 $28,419.60 School 2020 $51,851.36 Total $80,270.96
- Utilities: Separately metered.
- Date Available: On or about January 1, 2022
Steven Mason Yassky, President
Exclusive Licensed Broker
845-356-2400 ex. 102 (office)