Prime commercial building with approximately 2,350 square feet of office and warehouse space for lease. Building is ideal for company seeking general offices with storage, light assembly and distribution. Office area has large bullpen and large private office in addition to bathroom, file area and mechanical room. Warehouse area is comprised of approximately 1,300+/- square feet with 11’7” ceiling and is serviced by a 10’ x 10’ overhead door with loading area and second door overhead door to protect against elements. Space is equipped with full sprinklers.
- Address: 36 Ridge Street, Pearl River, New York 10965
- Location: Located on the east side of Ridge Street immediately off Route 304 in Pearl River. Excellent location just north of downtown Pearl River with easy access to Rockland and Northern Bergen County. Site is easily accessible from the New York State Thruway, Palisades Parkway and Route 59.
- Tax Description: Town of Orangetown Section 68.20 Block 1 Lot 32
- Square Footage: 2,350 +/-
- Zoning: Light Industrial Office in the Town of Orangetown which permits a multitude of uses-all uses subject to approval by the Town of Orangetown building department and other government agencies. The subject property use as a light industrial office building with outside storage is a pre-existing nonconforming use within the zone.
- Price: $3,500 per month gross plus utilities.
School 2017 $ 19,807.79 State/County/Town 2018 $ 8,812.41 Total $ 28,620.20
- Utilities: Separately metered.
- Date Available: N/A
Steven Mason Yassky, President
Exclusive Licensed Broker
845-356-2400 ex. 102 (office)