Prime commercial site comprised two story building of 4,890+/- square feet with approximately 640’ of frontage on Route 304 and situated on 1.301 +/- acres of land in Pearl River, New York. Lower level of building designed for servicing of vehicles, storage and distribution comprised of approximately 3,240 square feet. The second floor is finished as general office area measuring 1,650 square feet. Excellent location just north of downtown Pearl River with easy access to Rockland and Northern Bergen County. W. Harris and Son, Inc. have been in business since 1978 and the details on their business and equipment is available upon request and submission of a confidentiality agreement.
- Address: 37 West Washington Avenue, Pearl River, New York 10965
- Location: Property is located on the east side of Route 304 at the junction of Route 304 and Washington Avenue. Site is easily accessible from the New York State Thruway, Palisades Parkway and Route 59.
- Tax Description: Town of Orangetown Section 68.16 Block 1 Lot 3
- Square Footage: 4,890 +/-
- Zoning: Light Industrial Office in the Town of Orangetown which permits a multitude of uses-all uses subject to approval by the Town of Orangetown building department and other government agencies. The subject property use as a light industrial office building with outside storage is a pre-existing nonconforming use within the zone
- Price: $1,950,000
State/County/Town 2018 $9,628.80 School 2017 $21,264.96 Total $30,893.76
- Utilities: Separately metered.
- Date Available: N/A
Steven Mason Yassky, President
Exclusive Licensed Broker
845-356-2400 ex. 102 (office)