Property is a prime residential site that is beautifully wooded with gradual grade changes comprised of 22.4+/- acres off of New Hempstead Road in New City, New York. Site is rectangular in shape with a preliminary plan showing a yield of 20 residential lots (with one being dedicated to Town for drainage) with access off of Buena Vista Road.
- Address: 24 Buena Vista Road, New City, New York 10956
- Location: Property is surrounded by residential development with easy access to New Hempstead Road, Route 45, Main Street-New City and Palisades Interstate Parkway.
- Tax Description: Tax designation 42.16-2-12 and 14.2 in the County of Rockland, Town of Clarkstown, New York
- Zoning: R-40-Residential 40,000 square foot lots in the Town of Clarkstown which permits a multitude of uses including single family detached residences; places of worship; preserves, parks and playgrounds; etc. All uses subject to approval by the Town of Clarkstown building department and other government agencies.
- Price: $3,325,000
State/County/Town 2019 $14,939.44 School 2018 $19,485.18 Total $34,424.62
- Utilities: Site has sewer, water, gas and electric available to the site.
- Date Available: Immediate
Steven Mason Yassky, President
Exclusive Licensed Broker
845-356-2400 ex. 102 (office)