Prime automobile showroom/service building of 16,455+/- square feet situated on 3.59 +/- acres of land on Route 303 in West Nyack, New York. Modern building is in excellent condition and was most currently used as an automobile dealership for Volvo and Mazda. Building is broken down as follows: existing showroom of 5,600+/- square feet of open floor area and private offices; service area of 7,381+/- square feet with 12 service bays and parts department of 3,474+/- sf of which about 2,455+/- sf is mezzanine area. Great location for a multitude of uses with excellent frontage on Route 303 and Route 59. Property is just south of the Route 59 overpass and east of the Palisades Center Shopping Mall (1.8 million square foot regional mall with Home Depot, Target, BJ’s Wholesale Club, J.C. Penney, Lord & Taylor, CompUSA, Staples, etc.).
- Address: 55 South Route 303, West Nyack, New York 10994
- Location: Property is just south of the Route 59 overpass and east of the Palisades Center Shopping Mall (1.8 million square foot regional mall with Home Depot, Target, BJ's Wholesale Club, J.C. Penney, Lord & Taylor, CompUSA, Staples, etc.).
- Tax Description: Town of Clarkstown 65.10-1-20(3.59 acres)
- Square Footage: 16,455 +/-
- Zoning: RS-Regional Shopping in the Town of Clarkstown which permits a multitude of uses including automobile new car dealerships, retail sales, showroom, offices, etc. All uses subject to approval by the Town of Clarkstown building department and other government agencies.
- Price: $4,300,000
School 2017 $ 83,448.11 State/County/Town 2018 $ 40,030.97 Total $123,479.08
- Date Available: Sold to Rockland Hyundai January 2018
Steven Mason Yassky, President
Exclusive Licensed Broker
845-356-2400 ex. 102 (office)