Prime retail site with traffic signal at the entrance to provide easy access from Route 303 in both directions. Property comprised small building of 1,680+/- square feet situated on 0.63 +/- acres of land and 200+/- feet of frontage on Route 303 in West Nyack, New York. Excellent location for a multitude of uses and directly adjacent to the north of site for sale formerly known as Palisades Mazda. Property is just south of the Route 59 overpass and east of the Palisades Center Shopping Mall (1.8 million square foot regional mall with Home Depot, Target, BJ’s Wholesale Club, J.C. Penney, Lord & Taylor, CompUSA, Staples, etc.)
- Address: 155 South Route 303, West Nyack, New York 10994
- Location: Property is located on the east side of Route 303 and in close proximity to the Route 59 overpass. Site is easily accessible from the New York State Thruway (Exit 12), Palisades Parkway, Route 59 and Route 9W.
- Tax Description: Town of Clarkstown 65.10-1-11
- Square Footage: 1,680 +/-
- Zoning: RS-Regional Shopping in the Town of Clarkstown which permits a multitude of uses including retail sales, showroom, offices, etc. All uses subject to approval by the Town of Clarkstown building department and other government agencies.
- Price: $ 575,000
State/County/Town 2018 $ 5,546.97 School 2017 $ 11,331.96 Total $ 16,878.93
- Date Available: Immediate
Steven Mason Yassky, President
Exclusive Licensed Broker
845-356-2400 ex. 102 (office)