The subject properties are improved with two buildings that currently have Wasabi and O’Malley’s for long term tenants. Each building is approximately 2,800+/- square feet that share a common roof, but all other services such as electric, gas and water are separate. Wasabi is a fine Japanese restaurant and O’Malley’s is a classic Irish pub-both establishments have outdoor seating on Main Street for their customers and area behind building for deliveries and employee parking. It is important to note that sale does not include the businesses of either establishment.
- Address: 108 & 110 Main Street, Nyack, New York 10960
- Location: Located on Main Street in the heart of downtown Nyack, New York. Excellent accessibility to and from the New York State Thruway (Exit 11), Routes 303, 59 and 9W. Excellent residential back up in great walking river town.
- Tax Description: Town of Orangetown, Village of Nyack 66.38-1-18.2 (Parcel A-108 Main-O’Malley’s) & 66.38-1-18.1 (Parcel B-110 Main-Wasabi)
- Square Footage: 2,800+/-
- Zoning: DMU-1-Downtown Mixed Use in the Village of Nyack.
- Price: $1,850,000
Parcel A 108: State/County/Town 2018 $8,988.02 Village of Nyack 2018 $3,349.89 School 2018 $17,479.60 Total $29,817.51 Parcel B 110: State/County/Town 2018 $8,988.02 Village of Nyack 2018 $3,349.89 School 2018 $17479.60 Total $29,817.51
- Utilities: Properties are serviced by gas, electric, water and sewer.
- Date Available: To be determined
Steven Mason Yassky, President
Exclusive Licensed Broker
845-356-2400 ex. 102 (office)