Two buildings on the property comprised of 5,000+/- square feet and 51,197+/- square feet situated on 5.9+/- acres. The smaller free standing building is leased for 5 years plus 5 year option to All Bright Electric for their general offices and some outside storage. The larger building has a lease with McLaren Engineering through November 2019 (relocating August 2018 to larger space) of which they have 27,350 square feet of fully finished offices space (HVAC throughout-certain items such as office partitions, furniture, backup generator, maybe available but are not included). Balance of space leased to Bel-Bee Products on a month to month basis of which 2,500 square feet set up as offices with balance set up as light manufacturing. The site is ¼ mile east of new substation on Snake Hill Road with excellent signage available on the New York State Thruway.
- Address: 100 Snake Hill Road
- Location: Immediately off Exit 12 on the New York State Thruway with excellent access to the Palisades Parkway, Route 303 and Route 59.
- Tax Description: Town of Clarkstown 59.18-1-2
- Square Footage: 56,197 +/- SF
- Zoning: Manufacturing in the Town of Clarkstown which permits a multitude of uses including manufacturing, warehouse distribution, assembly, offices, etc.
- Price: Upon Request
- Additional Charges: $1.75 per SF Common Area
State/County/Town 2019 $ 51,244.51 School 2018 $106,711.47 Total $157,955.98
- Utilities: There are currently electric services for larger building (could possibly be further divided). Building is serviced with electric (for heat also), city water and septic.
- Date Available: To be determined
Steven Mason Yassky, President
Exclusive Licensed Broker
845-356-2400 ex. 102 (office)