Prime retail site located on Central Avenue in downtown Pearl River, New York. Property comprised of two story building of 5,097+/- square feet (2,400+/- sf on first floor and 2,697+/- sf on second) situated on 0.67 +/- acres of land. This property was constructed as a church circa 1900s, but has been the Sitzmark ski shop for the past 48 years. Building has many unique characteristics such as beautiful stain glass windows, large open area and great property with ample parking.
Prime Retail Building-125 Central Avenue, Pearl River, NY
- Address: 125 East Central Avenue, Pearl River, New York 10965
- Location: Site is on the corner of Central and North John Street-opposite of a modern TD Bank branch. Excellent location with 145’ of frontage on Central Avenue for a multitude of uses.
- Tax Description: Town of Orangetown 68.16-6-44
- Square Footage: 5,097 +/-
- Zoning: CS-Community Shopping in the Town of Orangetown which permits a multitude of uses including retail sales, showroom, offices, etc. All uses subject to approval by the Town of Orangetown building department and other government agencies.
- Price: $875,000
State/Cpunty/Town 2017 $ 9,799.05 School 2016 $22,584.24 Total $22,584.24
- Date Available: Sold to Andrew Asgar CPA PC August 2017
Steven Mason Yassky, President
Exclusive Licensed Broker
845-356-2400 ex. 102 (office)