Prime site comprised .92 acres (40,077+/- square feet) with over 520’ of frontage on both Route 303 and Greenbush Road in West Nyack. Site is irregularly shaped with elevation changes but has electric, gas, sewer and water within close proximity. Excellent location for a multitude of uses and just south of Route 59 and east of the Palisades Center Shopping Mall (1.8 million square foot regional mall with Home Depot, Target, BJ’s Wholesale Club, Dick Sporting Goods, etc.).
- Address: 42 South Greenbush Road, West Nyack, New York 10994
- Location: Property is located on the east side of Route 303(west side of Greenbush Road) with frontage on both roads just south of Route 59. Site is easily accessible from the New York State Thruway(Exit 12), Palisades Parkway, Routes 303, 59 and 9W.
- Tax Description: Town of Clarkstown 65.10-1-9(formerly Map 105 Block A Lot 27)
- Square Footage: 92 Acres(40,077+/- SF)
- Zoning: RS-Regional Shopping in the Town of Clarkstown which permits a multitude of uses including retail sales, showroom, offices, etc. All uses subject to approval by the Town of Clarkstown building department and other government agencies.
- Price: $500,000
School 2021 $1,804.33 State/County/Town 2022 $ 976.02 Total $2,780.35
- Date Available: Immediate
Steven Mason Yassky, President
Exclusive Licensed Broker
845-356-2400 ex. 102 (office)